Visiting loved ones is important, and the Rockdale County Sheriff’s Office want’s to make that process as painless as possible. To facilitate this we request that you follow the visitation schedule and rules listed below.
Visitation is based on where the person that you wish to visit is housed. You can download a copy of the most current schedule HERE.
- Visitors 17 years old or older must have a picture Identification Card issued by a State or the Federal Government (examples: valid State issued Drivers License or Identification Card, a Foreign or US Passport, Resident Alien Card or US Military I.D.)
- Visitors must wear a shirt and shoes to enter the visitation lobby or visitation area. Appropriate attire is required and the decision to not allow a visit is at the discretion of the deputy who is supervising visitation.
- Each inmate will be allowed one visitor for 20 minutes during a visitation period. The only exception is a child that is accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Children are the responsibility of the visitor who is accompanying them and are not to be left unattended. A child’s unruly or loud behavior will result in the termination of the visit and could result in the loss of future visitation privileges.
- Only the person visiting an inmate is allowed to remain in the visitation room and office. All others must wait outside these areas.
- Persons under the influence of illegal drugs or intoxicants will not be allowed to visit.
- Persons under the age of 17 may visit only if they are a member of the inmate’s immediate family and are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. “Immediate family” is defined as a person who is a brother, sister, mother or father to the visitor.
- Food, beverages, tobacco products and cell phones are not allowed in the visitation area.
- Any person who attempts to smuggle any item of contraband into the facility will be subject to criminal prosecution and will be restricted from future visitation.
- Visitors are to leave the visitation area when they are through visiting or they are instructed to leave by a deputy.
- Visitors must arrive and sign in with the deputy supervising visitation by the start of the visitation period or they will not be entitled to visit.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic devices into the visitation room. Anyone violating this rule will not be allowed to visit.
Violation of the rules above will result in the end of your visit and may affect your ability to visit in the future.
Thank you for your cooperation
Scheduling a Visit
Visitation can be done at the Rockdale County Jail or remotely via the Securus Technologies website.
You can schedule a visit by coming to the reception desk at the Rockdale County Jail, which is located at 2385 Sigman Industrial Court Conyers, Georgia 30012.
You can also schedule an on site visit or to schedule a remote visit, please go to https://securustech.net/videovisitanywhere.