Family and Friends visitation is currently done remotely via the Securus Technologies website. To schedule a visit please go to https://securustech.net/videovisitanywhere. If you are unable to schedule a visit online or have any other questions you can call Inmate Affairs at 770-278-8209.
A violation of any of these rules will result in an immediate termination of the current visit and could possibly lead to the suspension of future visits. ALL VISITS ARE MONITORED.
- No cell phones, unless used to conduct visits.
- No computers tablets or other electronic devices that have the ability to access the internet.
- No television or other video images.
- No provocative clothing- including low-cut tank tops or spaghetti strap shirts.
- No driving while visiting.
- No nudity. (If violated, will result in an immediate suspension of future visits for 1 month. Multiple offenses will be a permanent ban)
- No displaying gang signs.
- Person scheduling visit must be present.
- No persons present where there is a court order for no contact.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the RCSO Detention Center will only be allowing at-home visits. Onsite visitation is only reserved for attorney visits at this time.
- Visitors 17 years old or older must have a picture Identification Card issued by a State or the Federal Government (examples: valid State-issued Driver’s License or Identification Card, a Foreign or US Passport, Resident Alien Card, or US Military I.D.)
- Appropriate attire is required, and visitation will be terminated if provocative clothing or nudity is displayed. The decision to not allow a visit is at the discretion of the deputy who is supervising visitation.
- All visitors must wear a shirt and shoes to enter the visitation lobby or visitation area.
- Each inmate will be allowed one visitor for 20 minutes during a visitation period. The only exception is a child that is accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Children are the responsibility of the visitor who is accompanying them and are not to be left unattended. A child’s unruly or loud behavior will result in the termination of the visit and could result in the loss of future visitation privileges.
- Only the person visiting an inmate is allowed to remain in the visitation room and office. All others must wait outside these areas.
- Persons under the influence of illegal drugs or intoxicants will not be allowed to visit.
- Persons under the age of 17 may visit only if they are a member of the inmate’s immediate family and are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- “Immediate family” is defined as a person who is a brother, sister, mother, or father to the visitor.
- Food, beverages, tobacco products, and cell phones are not allowed in the visitation
- Any person who attempts to smuggle any item of contraband into the facility will be subject to criminal prosecution and will be restricted from future visitation.
- Visitors are to leave the visitation area when they are through visiting or they are
- instructed to leave by a deputy.
- Visitors must arrive and sign in with the deputy supervising visitation by the start of the visitation period or they will not be entitled to visit.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic devices into the visitation room. Anyone violating this rule will not be allowed to visit.